2552/07/02

Journal 4 ; Know a production, need to know advertisement

Know a product, need to know advertisement.
A product that you like you need to have a media for persuasive.
You need to understand in a product.
Producer need to understand the customers.
Every thing involve together.
Promotion strategy are pull strategy and push strategy.

a both strategy can support the customers.
The customers can see the product on TV,
newspaper,Internet and or so.
Prmotion strategy is a importance factor for Producer.
For the customer buy the product and brand awareness.

5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. i'm curious to hear how you apply the lesson in your everyday life. Do we know that we're pulled by a company, a brand name? do we shop with an empty mind?

    aj

    ตอบลบ
  2. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  3. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  4. Hi my beautiful friend
    Thank for your invitation and your comment. I'm glad to see you in my blog and I’m glad to comment and share the blog with you. You don't worry about the beautiful of your blog. I know you can decorate and design this blog that it will be beautiful more this.
    ORN

    ตอบลบ
  5. Hi, Miss Wilailak
    Thanks a lot for your invitation.
    I think your blog is rather nice. Your design is rather nice. Besides, the image title is very concentrated. I also like your product slide too. All in all, your blog is very nice. I hope you will join and share your idea at my blog.

    Cheer!
    Amy (Mcdonald blog)

    ตอบลบ